BTW---not sure if I posted this before, but found this scan of a Colnago catalog from 1988. And I think its my bike.
There are many Colnago's out there. With very small deviations in each model.
Why do I think this is mine?
- The right chainstay and rear dropouts are chromed.
- Fork is chromed (my bike has a chrome under the white, but I had them powdercoat over it because the chrome was in very bad shape).
- The fork crown has the C with the clover inside of it.
- 2 cable guides on the top tube.
- Non fluted seat stays with the Colnago panto'd into them.
Thats about it. I haven't found another Colnago that had all of that in common with my frame. As I can see now, my decals aren't "accurate" for the Super Sprint. But thats okay with me. I love the poser WC stripes. I'm not worried anyone's going to confuse me with a World Champ anyway.
If anyone has any information about the 1988 Super Sprint such as a price list etc, that'd be great. Email me at plusonelap at gmail dot com