Tuesday, January 22, 2008

KCNC brakes


Another thing I've been working on is importing some of these sweet brakes from KCNC.

The brakes are going to kill the Zero Gravity market. Their lighter and the lucky few whom have ridden them state-side say that they stop better. Oh, and their cheaper.



I am running a pre-sale on them currently. Meaning, I have placed my order with KCNC and am just awaiting them to come across the ocean from Asia.

They are going to be the next hottest thing in the low weight bike world. I have placed a small order with KCNC, if you would like your name associated with one of those few sets email me at plusonelap at gmail dot com. I have black and a few silver sets coming. Let me know which color you want.

The price is $315. Compare this to Zero Gravity's which are selling on Ebay for $330 plus $10 shipping, and you'll see the bargain.

Again, email me at plusonelap at gmail dot com to place your order and/or find out more info about these brakes.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

two seconds of price shopping shows that your pricing seems reasonable

http://fairwheelbikes.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=623

but I do not currently own a road bike
well... maybe a few old ones that have not been ridden in decades

(I do own a few cross bikes, but they have cantis)