Friday, June 23, 2006

Buy my cranks--sold



Thanks, they sold at my buy it now price.

Yeah, so im selling my FSA Superlight cranks over on the ebay. If you need a set of cranks that only weigh 373 grams. For reference, Shimano Dura Ace 7700 in 172.5 weigh 470 grams. You'll lose almost a 1/4 pound off your bike! Link

They are 172.5mm long and ISIS bb compatible and 130 bcd bolt circle. These sold for $166 in auction, then the douche decided he didnt want them anymore, then I relisted and they didnt sell, now im relisting again. Maybe one of my dearest readers of +1lap will decide to upgrade with my cranks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry if i missed it. why are you selling your cranks again? maybe you can help me. do you know who makes a carbon chain ring guard for a 110bcd. thanks in advance.
cheers
TonyP

Jeremy Burlingame said...

Ive sold them cause I got some Pulsions (see another post).

I do not know of a 110bcd carbon chainring guard. Although you could have fibre-lyte make you one.